To love somebody


You have been on my mind ever since we greeted,
Like a stone inside an oyster which turn into pearl.
Your image was vague and rough at first.
Hardly notice by me you smoothen out.
Over the days you shine out and became my best.
You became the very value of my existence here.
Am pretty much sure I be worthless without you
Knowing still that you won't be a part of me forever.
I'd treasure and hold you as mine all the while I can.
The highest of man will adorned and praise you
While I reclined my moment here on earth as dust.
Still I'd treasured you for all what you are.
You are the pain which am addicted to.
That foreign part which I craved as my own.
How can you ever be mine for you are destined to,
Be loved, admired and treasure by greatest of man.
I am but a petty part of your glorious destiny.
Yet you are the best part that happen to me.
I'd treasured you a hundred and thousand years.
Loving and holding you close to the heart of mine.



Comments

Popular Post

Dear little one

She deserves.......