If i Die

Remember not a thing of me.
Delete me of your mind
For Past will be past forever.
Great thing are worth remembering
But rejected soul ought not to be.
Dust will always be hated no matter what.

When am laid to rest shed not a tears
For I am destined to leave one day.
Tears do clears our eyes.
Yet tears for the dejected only adds.
Save your tears for some others.
I deserve not a tears from your eyes.

When my body is laid cold and white.
Dare not to hold my hand
Having a hand to hold do wonders
But my hand won't be able to hold yours.
Save your hands for some others
I don't deserve holding your hand.

When my eyes are shut forever.
Bring me not a garland and flower.
Flower do adds smile to face.
Yet my eyes won't appreciate no more
Save your flower for some other.
I deserve not a flower from you.

When my heart cease to pump blood.
Sing not a hymn and song for me.
Melody do lighten a heavy hearts.
But a lifeless heart hears no more.
Save your melody for some others
I deserve not a song from you.

When my mind stops to thinks
Speak not a words to me.
Voice of near ones do warms the heart.
Yet my mind won't knows you no more
Save your words for some other.
I deserve not to hear from you.

When my body is laid numbed.
Spray not an fragrance on me.
Fragrance do fill us with joy.
Yet my numbed body won't feel no more.
Save your fragrance for some other.
I deserve not a fragrance from you..

As I laid cold and still in dead.
Pay not a visit, be with some others
Maybe you'll brighten someone's life.
You might be a blessing to them.
Be the blessing as you're meant to be.
And laid me to myself as I am.

Cos
Am best to be remember,cry for,
Adorn with flower,behold with
Fragrance, when am still ALIVE.
And i  need most the hand to hold,
Melody to lighten,voices to warm,
Your company, when am ALIVE.

I deserve you the Best and
Only when am still Alive.

Comments

Popular Post

Dear little one

She deserves.......