A man delusion

Confused and delusional i am, loss in this waves of life. Searching for something to hold on and collecting all the little bits I could grab treasuring all the while it's within my reach. Recklessly waves strikes again and over again taking bits by bits which I once hold on to. Does life has a purpose and meaning after all or is all about surfing the waves to meet my end someday. Maybe this life is but an endless Ocean after all and am but a surfer in the endless Ocean.

Tired and wary I am trying to understand this life of mine. Is this how my life has be determined to be or would it make any difference if I did make different choice. The vastness of life has consume me thus far and my destination still beyond my sight if there is one after all. They say live the moment and let future be future yet this delusional mind of mine need something to look for. The present is all the more confusing with all the alternative it present and rather would those alternative makes any difference in the end. All the while as i wrote this down all the more questions and confusion arises.

This life is so much puzzling much a more of a puzzle and a mess far from been elegant. What good for one can be bad for another's and extreme of good things can be bad. This life of many terms and definitions, of the have and have nots, of the truth and lies, of good and evil, of God and the godless. Am loss in the occean of endlessness, unable to comprehend all and forced to choose one over the other. All in all this life is confusing and anything but difficult to comprehend and be understood.

Loss the ittle sense of happiness and laughter all the while trying to comprehend this life. After all life is not meant to be comprehended and understood in its entirety. Maybe life is all but to live while we can set our sail and its wave be surf upon. Life is but a men greatest delusion.

Comments

Popular Post

Dear little one

She deserves.......