Only U and with U alone

Romantic is the walk under moonlight and Star.
And I wanna walk with you and only you.
Attractive is the face of beautiful person.
But I wanna look at yours prettiest face.
A perfect slim structure is lustful to the eye.
But I only wanna lust for that structure of you.
Long hour intimate call is pleasure and joy.
But I only wanna spend time with you.
Enjoyment is when we are loved by others
But I only wanted to be loved you.
Dear I just want everything to be with you.
Trekking and outing is memorable and fun
But I only wanted it to be with you.
I wanna scale the high mountain, transverse the entire ocean
I wanna go to unknown place and discover mysteries
Yea I want it all but with you.
The beach, the party, the dance, the family get-together
The adventures, the fun, the thrill I want them all
Yea I want them all but with you.
Wanna get hot and spicy, sexy and wet,
Makes dirty phone calls for hours and hours
Yea I want it all but with you.
I don't wanna get things done without you.
I want it with you and I don't want guilty feeling.
For when i did it without you, guiltiness overwhelmed me
Just you and only you I wanna be with.
I wanna feel and experience all the thrill of life with you

Comments

Popular Post

Dear little one

She deserves.......