A perfect round Chapatti
"So you eat Chapatti in your home?"- a surprised classmates asked. While I use to like Chapatti, it was during this lockdown that I develop satisfaction and rather become addicted to making perfect round Chapatti. So ladies and gentlemen here's my recipe for a perfect round Chapatti. Take a cup of coarse flours (atta), half cup of fine flours (Mieda) and add either salt or sugar to the taste. Mixed it well and pour in the right quantity of water and stir it. Avoid pouring in large amount of water, if you aren't sure instead add little by little. Apply some oil on your hand and knead the mixture thoroughly over and over again till it become soft and show some elasticity. Spread some flour on a flat surface, take out a bit of dough and flatten it using cicular rolls. While flattening the dough ensure a medium equal pressure on both ends of the rollers. This will ensure the evenly spread out and thinning of chapatti. While flattening the dough, I usually prefer rotate i...

Comments
Post a Comment