Darkest before the Dawn

I had been quite in deep depression for last three days coz of my ordeal with my allocated guide for m.tech thesis. Yea today after expressing my ordeal to HOD Sir and Vishal Sir and their assurance they will look into the matter and resolve it, I felt a bit lighter and could smile a bit.

Just wondering whether am going to get double reason for happiness on 14th July. Lots of news and expectations that Prelims results might be declare on 9 or 10 or the dates for declaration be announced but nothing such came out despite the round. I won't be surprised if the result got declare on 14th and am bombarded from two angle. I still remember when I was in my class 10 I thought to myself if my roll number for HSLC contain 42/24 I would secure 1st in matriculation. Luck favour me that time my roll number is **842 and it motivated me and also push me to put more effort with the thoughts luck favour me. The result as expected i am among the lucky few to secure 1st division in the exam which shows much low performance from our area.

Another incident while I was in Imphal for coaching, certain Boys Hostel are playing Housie as part of their hostel day. I came to pay a visit to my coaching mates without any money with me, my friend gladly got me a ticket for Rs 20. In the end I came out winner (Full House) and interestingly my ticket number consist number 42.

It's not surprising but my roll number in this exam didn't contain 42/24 but both of my OMR sheet for paper 1 and 2 contain 42. Wondering how this result will turn out to be..
P.S: "Don't Judge to Early" going by title and introduction you might have thought of serious write up yet found out later its just a timepass post anticipating and waiting for result and something about number 42. I don't support nor endorsed any superstitious thoughts, but still you do sometimes enjoy the coincidence in life.

Post Edits: this time the result was against my wish and i didnt make it to the list(kind of justifying supertitious belief was never right). My Guide didn't change at first and i had to experience some ordeal with HOD and my guide for about an Hour. But yea i manage to pull myself out through this shit. Got a new guide and now hoping that next year the tides will favour me.

Comments

Popular Post

Dear little one

She deserves.......