THOSE MEMORIES CLOSE TO THE HEART

Hundreds and miles away from you
Distance by time and space we are
Yet my mind linger round you all daylong 
Waited for years, month and days to go by
Countdown of days and month ain’t new to us
Plan after plans, wish after wishes it goes by
Clock and time does most of the rivalry.
When finally the wait is over and times comes
When time and space does gave us a chance
What joy fills the Heart so full than
Being together with the person I belong to.
Moment after moment creating memories
Not knowing how time fly pass us by silently
Hours by hours, minute by minutes it slip off
Am left with but a time to bid a bitter farewell
Our parting times came rolling over us again
With those memories made brief yet indelible
To cherish and fill our mind in time of absence
Here again i’ll part my ways from my Dearest

With those memories pin to my Heart…………..

Comments

Popular Post

Dear little one

She deserves.......