My Shining Light

Hey dearest,
You are my shining light in the dark
The hope that burn deep inside me.
Your oil never runs out to keep burning
Though I've been in trail and tested
You are the shining light I look up to
The world stare dark at me all time
But your shining light break it down
How can I expressed my gratitude,
For the comfort and warm you gave
Though I walk through the darkest place
I fear not,
For your company is all I need
And you're always beside me
You are all I need and all I want.
My deepest satisfaction lies with you
You gave me joy like never before.
Your care and concern moves my heart
How can I not fall for you Dearest
The world maybe dark but we'll shine
Together you and me a match made
In heaven and deep in our hearts.
That with all our imperfection and shorts
We made the best in the world.

Comments

Popular Post

Dear little one

She deserves.......