Hey Dear

How long will I dream of you??
How long will you be in my mind??
You've being there since I stood my path.
You alone have I been dreaming off.
Silently for so long I concedes from all.
Lest other reach you before I do..
Then on way I share some light of you.
With someone dear who stroll away..
How hard it is to reach you??
I never imagine it this way round..
Maybe my thinking is wrong and so me.
How could I describe you in words??
The road to you is tough and steep.
But reaching you is my only Wish..
Hundreds may come on my way.
But I still long to reach you..
Felt scared to share about you with people.
Lest they mock and make fun of me..
In days I keep myself afresh and updated.
About you every moment every second.
Thinking of a ways to reach you..
Jotting down in my Dearie's diaries.
So that when I finally reach you.

I'll treasure the path that lead me to you.



(This is about the dream am chasing to achieve not an object/person)

Comments

Popular Post

Dear little one

She deserves.......